Saturday 18 February 2012

DEAR MR LOTTO ….

Dear Mr Lotto.
When are you going to pick the six numbers that I choice on your piece of paper each week? When you do, I am going to open up an art gallery. Why? Well yesterday I had a real treat. K was setting up her exhibition with the trusty help of M. I had the privilege of being taken there. I have always had the dream of opening up a gallery, not necessarily a big one, but one that has real art work jewels.  Looking at K’s work reinforced this desire. A gallery where the world can come and stare, and buy if there want. A place where people leave enthused and refreshed.  A place where K’s art would always be on display. A place where M would come and rehang the pictures straight.
One can but dream. (no VAT on dreams yet, that's why I have a lot)












1 comment:

  1. The exhibition looks wonderful, I bet you are very proud of Kathryn!

    ReplyDelete