Friday 26 August 2011

I HAVE DECIDED WHAT TO DO.

Thank you all for your input into my quandary.
ArtPropelled I love your stripes suggestion. But I cannot get the idea of stripy toothpaste put of my head now.
Anna thank you for making me feel not alone in my what would seem to be an illogical attraction to the cone.
Kathryn thank you for’ Give a cone a home’ and other ‘conical’ suggestions.
I have decided keep the cone on the windowsill of my work room along with my collection of interesting stones (do not ask). My cacti have accepted it and it seem to be happy. I am not going to paint it now; I am going for the natural concrete look.
But more importantly you all made me laugh, thank you for that.

3 comments:

  1. Aww it looks very happy there! Dad I found this blog http://ifoundyourpen.blogspot.com/ it's hillarious! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look happy and grey and smooth. BTW. I'm relaunching rosiepop and have moved it to http://rosiepopblog.blogspot.com which rosiepop.com will point to eventually. Could you relink your blog list...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wondering about the other stories contained in your interesting stones collection.....do share....

    ReplyDelete