Sunday 14 August 2011

‘A bug is a good as a hug’

I have just been away on a weeks holiday staying in a cottage on the north coast of Norfolk with the family. What a fantastic holiday. During the week my granddaughter made some furry bugs and we all thought no more about them. Except that my granddaughter did. As we were about finishing packing the cars she asked ‘where are my bugs’? When found she announced that she had made one for everyone as a present and handed them out, specific bugs for specific persons.
What a lovely gesture, the quote that came with them is ‘A bug is a good as a hug’

My Granddaughter's Bugs

Whilst still on the theme of bugs. My daughter never moves far without some sort of camera and my daughter decided that her and me (or should that be she and I) would go walk about down the cottage lane whilst the others prepared the evening meal. The lane was full of interesting things to photograph. One thing that was noticed was that there are lots of ladybirds around. Endearing  aren’t they. Here a snap of a couple that I spotted.

Two Ladybirds that I spotted

If you want to see the best ever photograph of a ladybird look at Kathryn’s post -

1 comment:

  1. Awww dad, what a gorgeous post! Was such a fab holiday! xx

    ReplyDelete