Monday 23 May 2011

Harley Gallery

Yesterday Kathryn took me to the Harley Gallery to see the ‘Smile’ exhibition. What a wonderful gallery this is. If I had I gallery I would want it be as inspiring as this one. This is just the building I am talking about. I would recommend it to any art lovers.
The exhibition ‘Smile’ was awesome. It was a delight and it did make me smile.
The flyer for the exhibition has a nice quote by Frank Howard Clark, Playwright –
‘Most smiles are started by another smile’
Well I was smiling after seeing this exhibition.
Thank you Kathryn for taking me there.
http://kathrynashcroft-papermouse.blogspot.com/search/label/Lucy%20Casson

1 comment:

  1. It was my pleasure. It's a very special place to me and I'm so glad I was able to share it. Esme was so excited about taking you there! x

    ReplyDelete