Monday 25 April 2011

Taking advice

In the comments to one of my postings.
Kathryn stated   '…way to incorporate more text into your work?' and Isabella stated 'think good imagery and good writing go hand in hand.'
With a recent birthday and Easter, I was given some sweets. Before I ate them I consider the advice I was given. The following illustrated short story is the result. It cannot be considered as good imagery or good writing but we all have to start somewhere. But most of all I enjoyed producing it.











3 comments:

  1. These are utterly adorable! It would be really easy to make this into a short stop-frame animation. Or you could make paper speech bubbls for the jelly babies? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this!!!! you grabbed my attention immediately!!!! love love love!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn, Isabella
    Thank you both for your nice comments, I really appreciate them.
    I have more potential Jelly Babies stories ‘buzzing’ around my head but I ate the jelly Babies that I used for this story. I have got some left in the box. I will have a look to find some similar ones for continuity purposes.
    Thanks again….

    ReplyDelete